Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Small Format Animal Paintings for Party Favors by Marian Fortunati



Do You Like My Hat?
© Marian Fortunati
7"x5" Oil on Hardboard
    
   
 
  Hey! Wait For Me!
© Marian Fortunati
5" x 7" Oil on Hardboard





This odd bird is one of 25 small paintings I am creating as party favors for a baby shower. 


Each guest will be able to go home with a small 4"x6" or 5"x7" framed animal painting.


Monkeys, cheetahs, gorillas, giraffes, zebras, hippos and colorful birds will adorn the shower tables and guests will be able to choose which image they want to take home.

Doing these paintings for no other reason than to please my daughter has given me lots of time to think about what I'd like to set as goals for 2012.   I'll be posting those goals in the near future. 

Meanwhile, I've enjoyed reading and learning about how others approach goal setting.


Comment on or Share this Article >>

No comments:

LinkWithin