Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fresh off the Easel, new show by Lynne Cunningham




"Tangerine Skies", oil on canvas
24" x 30" , available at $ 650.
shipping is $35 extra; shipped to U.S.A. and Canada only

contact me for questions or purchase  H E R E
 valid credit card needed

The ongoing solo show I have at Seasons Restaurant in downtown Davis, California is now hung with new artwork!   Fresh paintings are on display throughout the restaurant, in the theme of abstract landscapes, my 'Abstracts from Life' series.    Most of the paintings are inspired by local marshes and watery wetlands.  

The large oil painting above, "Tangerine Skies" is available for purchase.  It's pretty luscious, with a shine on the surface and lots of textural brushstrokes.  I grew to really like this one, need to do another!  I feel this is the signature piece. It can be viewed, along with all the other fresh artwork at:


2nd and F Streets
Davis, California


For questions, comments or purchase
To read more about me as an artist, please view my website:

To read more about current art events and my online journal:


No comments:

LinkWithin