Wednesday, February 6, 2013

mixed media painting "Quadriga", abstract on canvas


"Quadriga", mixed media on canvas
20" x 16"
completed Feb. 7, 2013
$275. - including shipping
(Calif. residents pay sales tax) 

 This mixed media painting began as an acrylic, then I painted with oil paints and oil pastel as the top layer.  I use archival paints and processes.  It's on gallery wrap canvas, ready for hanging.  Shipping is included!

I'm focusing on abstracts and abstracted landscapes for 2013.  This is a new focus; I've always painted abstracts but haven't shown them much on my websites. So it's a new year, a new season of spring coming up and I'm doing new work!  

Please contact me here H E R E  if you have questions.  

For more work, please visit my    website


Calif. State residents- use 2nd option

No comments:

LinkWithin