Saturday, February 14, 2015

OPENING RECEPTION FOR A NEW EXHIBITION OF MY WORK


Come join us for the OPENING RECEPTION of a new exhibition of my work and many of my students this Sunday from 1 to 3pm at the Great Park Gallery in the Palm Court Arts Complex. Admission is free.

Initially I was offered the opportunity for a solo show, and I talked the organizers into hosting this as a GROUP SHOW which includes work by many of my students. I’ve wanted to do a group exhibit like this for some time now, and the day is finally here.

I’m very proud of the work my students create and want their work to be seen by more people. Many of them have no gallery affiliations or other ways for the public to see their paintings, so this is a great opportunity.    

Here is a portion of the official announcement released by the Arts Complex:

“TOM BROWN: IN THE OPEN AIR” is an exhibition featuring vibrant impressionistic oil paintings of Orange County landscapes created by artist Tom Brown. The exhibition will also include lectures, workshops, a canvas installation detailing the painting process in weekly progressions, and a collection of Plein Air work created by Tom’s former students.

Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

LinkWithin