Wednesday, April 15, 2015

$1 AUCTION, FIGURATIVE PAINTING WITH A STORY by TOM BROWN

Funny story. I noticed this interesting-looking biker while sitting at an outdoor cafe and decided to do a quick study of him. I had a small paint box with me and very quietly started right in. Before I was finished the biker got up to leave. That's when he noticed me. He came over to have a look and chuckled. He studied it awhile and said, "Hey that's real good. Jist don't git me too chubby; I ain't as chubby as I look." And he roared off on his Harley, waving farewell to us.

Since my "model" was now gone I decided to leave it unfinished, and I'm offering it just as it was at that point. In a photo here you can see the painting in progress, just before the subject got up to leave.
This painting is one of a kind, and when it's gone, it's gone!  Don't let this one get away!
Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

LinkWithin