Wednesday, April 6, 2016

OLD FAITHFUL, YELLOWSTONE PARK by TOM BROWN


CLICK HERE for the oil painting of the Bison shown below.
The other day I posted the painting of a Bison shown below. These magnificent animals roam freely near Old Faithful at Yellowstone Park and I’ve always been fascinated by them.
     I mentioned that the Bison painting was a preliminary study for a larger studio painting I intended to create. And since then I’ve received many emails asking for more information about that painting.
     The painting above is a small preliminary color rough for that composition. The Bison study that I showed the other day is for the animal standing atop a hill in the foreground on the right.
     The Bison study is still up for auction on eBay in case you’re interested.
Questions? Email me: tombrownstudio@cox.net


No comments:

LinkWithin