Monday, May 2, 2016

SIGN UP NOW, NEW FIGURE WORKSHOP with TOM BROWN

Painting and drawing the figure is exciting and fun. Even if you are a first-time beginner you will find it very easy because of the way I’ve designed new this workshop. And I’ll give you lots of personal attention if you wish.
     We’ll be painting or drawing clothed figures, working from photos I provide. Or if you’d prefer to work on your own projects like family portraits or other subjects that’s fine too.  
     Plus I have loads of other exciting things to share with everyone. Like how I use my pocket “stealth kit” to sketch in cafés and coffee shops. It’s great fun, and it will improve anyone’s drawing and painting skills more than you could guess. Check out tomorrow’s blog post for more about that.
     WORKSHOP DETAILS:
Meetings are on Saturdays May 14 to June 18 from 1pm – 3:30pm in a large studio at the Irvine Fine Arts Center. To enroll today call the Irvine Fine Arts Center at 949-724-6880, and refer to class #166138.
     If you have more questions, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net   Hope to see you there!
CLICK HERE for today’s 12x9” oil painting.

No comments:

LinkWithin