Friday, July 22, 2016

BEACH SCENE, ANOTHER $1 AUCTION by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE to bid. This is another one I did just for fun and put on eBay for one dollar. In the local newspaper and saw this story about a heat wave we’re having. I couldn't resist. I did this oil painting right on the newspaper page. It features a couple of colorful beach umbrellas, the ocean, and a topless girl in a string bikini. I can already hear the art critics screaming about archival quality and permanence. Well, I can't guarantee its permanence, but I thought I'd offer it here anyway. I think it's a fun, delightful little piece and some kindred soul may feel the same and want it. I haven't cut up the page it's painted on; I'll send the whole page if you win the auction. Enjoy! ! Questions or comments? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
CLICK HERE to bid.

No comments:

LinkWithin