Wednesday, July 20, 2016

FUN TRAILER PARK PAINTING by TOM BROWN

I did this one just for fun. It’s an Original Oil Painting on a page from the daily newspaper. I was taking a break from painting in the studio and picked up the local paper. When I saw the story about the trailer park I couldn't resist. I did this palette knife painting right on the newspaper page. I can already hear the art critics screaming about archival quality and permanence. Well, I can't guarantee its permanence, but I think it's a fun, delightful little piece so I put it up for a one-dollar auction. Some kindred soul may feel the same as I do about it and want it. I haven't cut up the page it's painted on; I'll send the whole page if you win the auction. CLICK HERE to bid. Enjoy! Questions or comments? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

LinkWithin