Thursday, August 11, 2016

$1 Auction, SHOOTING STARS by TOM BROWN

$1 AUCTION - CLICK HERE to bid or “BUY-IT-NOW.”
     The biggest meteor shower of the year is expected for the next several nights. Possibly up to 200 per hour will be visible! An article I spotted in the local newspaper caught my eye and I simply couldn’t resist doing another in my series of unique oil paintings.
     This is an Original Oil Painting that was painted directly on a page from the daily newspaper. I think it's a fun, delightful idea, and a real conversation-starter. So I put it on eBay with a ONE-DOLLAR starting bid. Or if you can’t wait, you can buy it immediately with no competition.
     I’ve done several of these recently, where I have created an oil painting right on top of the printed newspaper page. They look really interesting, and it’s always fun to see the connection between the painting and the text on the page of that day’s newspaper.
     Apparently I’m not the only one who sees the charm in these unusual pieces; the response has been very enthusiastic. And these paintings look great!
     I haven't cut up the page it's painted on; I'll send the whole page if you win the auction. If you have any questions or comments you can email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
Good paintings at good prices for good people.  

No comments:

LinkWithin