Tuesday, August 2, 2016

NEW FIGURE WORKSHOP with TOM BROWN ON SATURDAY

CALLING ALL ARTISTS. This Saturday I begin teaching a new Workshop on Drawing & Painting the Clothed Figure. It’s designed for EVERYONE, even absolute beginners. And there’s still time to register.
     NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. I’ll show you everything you need to know.
     And I’ll give you all the assistance you want. We’ll work at a relaxed, comfortable pace in a large studio at the Irvine Fine Arts Center. We meet from 1 to 3:30pm for 5 Saturdays.
     You can focus on JUST DRAWING if you wish, or JUST PAINTING. Or you can do both.
     BONUS – I often give away my demos FREE to students at class. You might win one.
     You can register in person at the Irvine Fine Arts Center, or online HERE. It’s “Drawing & Painting the Clothed Figure” course number 169668.
     If you have any questions, email me (tombrownstudio@cox.net) and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. I hope to see you there. - - - Tom Brown
     Oh, and CLICK HERE for my eBay auctions.

No comments:

LinkWithin