Monday, September 19, 2016

$1 AUCTION, PALM TREES, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE to bid on this Original Oil Painting on a 5x7-inch art card.
The palm trees at the edge of this parking lot caught my eye. I couldn't resist, and I quickly set up my pochade paint box and painted this from the front seat of my car at a local shopping mall. I took a photo of the scene as I painted this, and if you look closely you can see that I chose to include only a small portion of the scene. I also put the car and foreground in shadow to help draw attention to the palms.
     I was quite pleased with how it turned out and I've decided to offer it on eBay with a ONE DOLLAR starting bid. You really can't go wrong with that, so if you like it you might want to place a minimum bid on it right now. 
Questions or comments?
Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
Good paintings at good prices for good people.  

No comments:

LinkWithin