Monday, September 26, 2016

EARLY CHRISTMAS SALE by TOM BROWN. Read why.

I’m holding a VERY early Christmas Sale this week. Here’s why.
     Collectors have already been snapping up paintings I was holding for my usual Christmas sale.
     So I’ve decided to offer them to everyone NOW instead of holding them for later. But I don’t have many of these little treasures, so don’t wait.
     Grab a few while you can. It’s first-come, first-served. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
     These are NOT PRINTS. Each painting is a one-of-a-kind ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING.
     They make very memorable gifts for teachers, neighbors, friends, family and other collectors or art lovers on your list.
     So CLICK HERE to grab a few now, and get a jump on your shopping. Then you can look forward to a relaxing and very Merry Christmas!
Questions or comments? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
Good paintings at good prices for good people.  


No comments:

LinkWithin