Thursday, November 17, 2016

THE STORY BEHIND THIS HISTORIC SUPER MOON PAINTING by TOM BROWN

In case you missed it, Monday night we saw the biggest, brightest, closest super moon since 1948. I didn't want to miss seeing this one, and I decided to take my outdoor painting kit to this location in the hopes that I might be able to capture the grandeur of the moment.
     Everything turned out to be absolutely perfect! I was set up and ready to paint as the moon began to rise. And it came up B-I-G! I eagerly set to work capturing this historic moment in this oil painting, and I'm glad I did. We won't see another this size for a long time. Enjoy!
     CLICK HERE for instant purchase or to place bid. For this one I will ship free anywhere in the USA. This is a 5x7 inch oil painting on a primed hardboard panel. Questions or comments? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

LinkWithin