Friday, December 2, 2016

MINIATURE PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN

$25 CLICK HERE for instant purchase.
This is an Original Oil Painting on a 4x4 Inch Panel. It is one of a series of paintings I just posted in my Etsy store at fixed prices (no bidding to worry about). These paintings are sold separately but they look impressive when grouped together as shown below.
     I enjoy creating these small field studies when I am out on location. I frequently choose to capture only the "essence" of a scene and ignore all the fussy details. This results in a semi-abstract representation of the subject which I feel is the real heart of it.
     They can be displayed on small table easels, or framed in eye-catching frames, or even "floated" on your wall without frames. In any case this one is a delightful little piece that will bring a breath of fresh air into any room. Enjoy!
    
Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

LinkWithin