Saturday, June 3, 2017

START YOUR ART COLLECTION OR ADD TO IT WITH THIS

This is one of a series of small paintings I’ll be offering on eBay for a limited time. Some of them have been created as demos at workshops I teach. Others were preliminary studies for commissions. And some were painted simply for personal pleasure. Many of them turn out to be very worthy of being permanently displayed in frames or on small easels, and those are the paintings I’m offering here. Each one is painted on durable art card stock with genuine oils. And they last. I have some on my studio walls that I’ve kept over the years, and they are as beautiful now as the day they were painted. So I’ve decided to offer these selected items on eBay for a short time to collectors who will appreciate them. It’s a very affordable opportunity to begin your fine art collection or add to it.
Click HERE to bid or use the instant-purchase option.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin