Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pomegranate, Figs and Grapes by Southern California Artist Marian Fortunati

Pomegranate, Figs and Grapes
© Marian Fortunati
6"x 6" Oil on RayMar Canvas
$70 + s/h
If you'd like this colorful little still life contact me by clicking this link.

I've been working on my free monthly newsletter and since returning have discovered a rash of problems with my email.   Somehow my regular email domain has been blacklisted by AOL.  I can't imagine why this has happened but it has taken me rather too long to figure out WHY I receive emails and can send emails but some -- even for those who are very good friends get returned.   Ah well, I've got some temporary fixes going while I work on the newsletter and will use my Gmail email account until the issue with my regular account is resolved.   It's amazing how dependent I have become on email and the Internet.  When it works, I'm a happy camper.... but when something's amiss...... it's like the sharks are circling... (Can you hear that Jaws music?..)  You know SOMETHING is wrong... but you don't know WHAT!

I discovered it because someone had inquired about purchasing some paintings through the contact link on my regular Artist website.

When I tried to write back,  the message kept being returned.  I finally got my courage up and picked up the phone and called the interested party and found that she is interested but never got my return emails.  I'm so glad I followed up!! 

I've now found that the "inquire" email I had been using no longer works so I have no idea if anyone tried to contact me that way....   SIGH..........    Hopefully this will all be resolved soon.

While working on all of these Internet / computer issues, I took a little time with some colorful complementary colored fruit and painted this little square still life.    Tyler couldn't wait for me to finish because he loves the juicy red seeds in the pomegranate and my husband adores figs.   The grapes were my treat.

******************
So now that I have the email newsletter issues resolved, I'm ready to send it out.  If you are interested in getting my free monthly newsletter, just click this link to sign up!
THANKS!!

No comments:

LinkWithin