Monday, September 6, 2010

STORM CLOUDS, TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR


"THE SILVER LINING"
6x8 INCH ORIGINAL PLEIN AIR
OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


Crackling thunder and ominous skies didn’t hold much promise for painting outdoors. Then suddenly, a window in the clouds opened and a slice of clean light sparkled across the road ahead.

There it is, I thought! Today’s painting!

The break in the clouds lasted just long enough for me to capture it in this painting. Bullet sized raindrops began pounding down as I finished. I ducked into my car and safely tucked away this painting. Got it!

It was a perfect day after all. The clean, fresh scent of rain sweetened the air as I made my way happily down the road. I hope this adds a bit of freshness to your day. Thanks for looking.

If you’d like this little treasure for your walls, let me know: tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

LinkWithin