Friday, November 16, 2012

contemporary landscape, "Marshes at Grizzly Island", by Lynne Cunningham



"Marshes at Grizzly Island", acrylic on paper
15" x 22", available
unframed; presented and shipped in mat, with backing board
$300

contact me h e r e  for questions, comments or to purchase
enter the title of the painting in the subject line


For my beginning post with the Daily Painters of California, I'm showing one of my most recent paintings.   I love to paint the marshes that are the watery edge between the Sacramento River and the San Francisco Bay.  And I love acrylic on paper - it's very spontaneous!  

I also create paintings in oil on canvas, as well as acrylic on canvas.   More on my work, styles and exhibits may be found on my website:  

I paint on location, travel, and visit current art exhibits throughout California.  My travels take me beyond California occasionally,  most often within the Western states of the U.S.  I recently returned to home (Northern California) from an artist residency in southern Wyoming, where I was in residence for the month of August at Brush Creek Arts Foundation, Saratoga, Wyoming.   My art news and current events are found on my blog ~ I'll be posting more frequently now that my summer travels are over and I'm back in the studio:  

No comments:

LinkWithin