Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sallie-Anne Swift - Painting in Australia

"REFLECTION"
I did this painting whilst visiting Australia for close friend
who has always wanted a piece of my work.

It was a large tryptic, each panel 36" x 48"

Their only request was that I use colors to suit their living area
and they would like some kind of vortex to be the focus.
I'm happy with the finished piece, colors are perfect, my friends are happy
and it will be hanging in his living room above his sofa next week.


This was a fun piece to do!
As I was painting this piece we were reminiscing our friendship,
fun times and working together as graphic designers over many years.
I felt the piece reflected our conversation perfectly!
And so I have titled it  
"REFLECTION"
 


http://sallieswiftart.com

No comments:

LinkWithin